DUE WEEK 9/3:
1. “Read: https://uxplanet.org/what-is-ui-vs-ux-design-and-the-difference-d9113f6612de and explain what you learned about the difference between UI vs UX, how they work together and what UI and UX designers need to research.
DUE WEEK 9/10:
1. Read:http://mudesign.net/webdesign/fake_news.pdf and explain why you think the news with links to “related articles” is a good or not. Cite at least 2 additional articles in support of your thoughts.
DUE WEEK 9/17:
1. Read: http://mudesign.net/webdesign/stolen_photos.pdf and explain what 4can is. And explain how this effects the way graphic designers work with their clients and client files of confidentiality. Cite at least 2 additional articles in support of your thoughts
2. Read: http://wapo.st/1NHAQ5C?tid=ss_mail What would be a reason you think a country should censure the Internet. Do you believe the Internet should be censured by authorities or not. Cite at least 2 additional articles in support of your opinion.
DUE WEEK 9/24:
1. Read: http://www.ms-ds.com/our thinking/insights/effective-nonprofit-website-design-10-case-studies and explain what each of the following does for a nonprofit website: design; Engagement; Imagery; Storytelling; and sociability.
Pick your favorite case study website
and explain why you found it effective.
2. Read: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010/03/17/startin… and
2a.explain how reading this article will affect your approach to organizing website content. 2b.Then list the six particle tips and seven processes under “Wrapping it up” the author provides you.
1. Read: http://mudesign.net/webdesign/snapchat_tgif.pdf
and explain if you think this is a brilliant leveraging of a companies branding or exploitation of teenager social media users and why?
2. Read and explain The Majority Illusion in Social Networks by Lerman. And explain how social media networks can be used for social activism. Cite at least 2 additional articles on the use of social media activism.
3. Read each of the following articles and explain what you learned that will be helpful for you when developing your Web ans social media campaign:
The post USD Week 9 User Interface versus User Experience Design Research Paper appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
Here, you can get a writer to help you with a variety of written assignments. We write essays, research papers, term papers, coursework, article critique, annotated bibliography, reaction paper, research proposal, discussion, and even dissertations. The service is available 24/7 and there are more than 200 essay writers to choose from.
If you are seeking for fast and reliable essay help, you got on the right page. Our essay writing services are quick, discrete and professional and it takes only 5 minutes to place an order! After that, it is all handled for you! Once we have your project specifications, we do all the legwork associated with getting your project done by the best writer possible in the shortest amount of time.