Please make sure you follow the research directions and also you cover all the points in yellow more in depth.
Research at least three quantitative data collection instruments and sampling methods available to researchers using the text and additional resources from the University Library.
Identify two articles in the University Library: one in which the business problem is researched using a descriptive statistical method and another using an inferential method.
Summarize each of the data collection instruments, sampling methods, and the statistical methods.
Write a 1,500-word paper in which you compare and contrast each of the approaches:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each sampling approach?
- What are the specific situations in which you would choose to use each of the instruments and designs?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each statistical approach?
- How can they be used most effectively in a combined approach?
- Which methods are more appropriate for research in your own business and functional area?
Here, you can get a writer to help you with a variety of written assignments. We write essays, research papers, term papers, coursework, article critique, annotated bibliography, reaction paper, research proposal, discussion, and even dissertations. The service is available 24/7 and there are more than 200 essay writers to choose from.
If you are seeking for fast and reliable essay help, you got on the right page. Our essay writing services are quick, discrete and professional and it takes only 5 minutes to place an order! After that, it is all handled for you! Once we have your project specifications, we do all the legwork associated with getting your project done by the best writer possible in the shortest amount of time.