Ashford 6: – Week 4 – Laboratory
Energy Sources and Alternative Energy
Carefully review the Grading Rubric before beginning the assignment.
Read “Lab 4: Energy Sources and Alternative Energy.” This lab will allow you to investigate the effects of acid mine drainage through experimentation. Additionally, it will allow for the exploration of solar energy through the use of a solar cell motor. Then, you will utilize this information and your eScience lab kit to complete Experiments 1 and 2 on the Week Four Lab Reporting Form. Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission::
- Read through introductory material.
- Perform Experiment 1: The Effects of Coal Mining using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Complete Table 1 and answer the Post Lab Questions 1 through 4 in complete sentences on the Week Four Lab Reporting Form.
- Perform Experiment 2: Solar Energy using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Complete Table 2 and answer Post Lab Questions 1 through 5 in complete sentences on the Week Four Lab Reporting Form.
Submit the Week Four Lab Reporting Form via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, any outside sources utilized in your answers must be referenced in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The post SCIWK4LAB appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
Here, you can get a writer to help you with a variety of written assignments. We write essays, research papers, term papers, coursework, article critique, annotated bibliography, reaction paper, research proposal, discussion, and even dissertations. The service is available 24/7 and there are more than 200 essay writers to choose from.
If you are seeking for fast and reliable essay help, you got on the right page. Our essay writing services are quick, discrete and professional and it takes only 5 minutes to place an order! After that, it is all handled for you! Once we have your project specifications, we do all the legwork associated with getting your project done by the best writer possible in the shortest amount of time.