Ashford 5: – Week 3 – Laboratory
Carefully review the Grading Rubric before beginning the assignment.
Read “Lab 3: Biodiversity.” This lab will allow you to investigate how various organisms alter their environments. Additionally, it will allow you to assess the health of ecosystems based upon their biodiversity. Then, you will utilize this information and your eScience lab kit to complete Demonstration 1 and Experiment 1 on the Week Three Lab Reporting Form. Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Read through the introductory material.
- Perform Demonstration 1: Interdependence of Species using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Complete Table 1 and answer Post Lab Questions 1 through 3 in complete sentences on the Week Three Lab Reporting Form.
- Record your hypothesis for Experiment 1 on the Week Three Lab Reporting Form.
- Complete Experiment 1: Diversity of Plants using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Complete Table 2 and answer Post Lab Questions 1 through 4 in complete sentences on the Week Three Lab Reporting Form.
Submit the Week Three Lab Reporting Form via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, any outside sources utilized in your answers must be referenced in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The post SCIWK3LAB appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
Here, you can get a writer to help you with a variety of written assignments. We write essays, research papers, term papers, coursework, article critique, annotated bibliography, reaction paper, research proposal, discussion, and even dissertations. The service is available 24/7 and there are more than 200 essay writers to choose from.
If you are seeking for fast and reliable essay help, you got on the right page. Our essay writing services are quick, discrete and professional and it takes only 5 minutes to place an order! After that, it is all handled for you! Once we have your project specifications, we do all the legwork associated with getting your project done by the best writer possible in the shortest amount of time.