Criteria for Content
For this presentation, select an area of nurse practitioner (NP) practice that is of interest to you and in which you would like to see a practice change occur. Conduct a review of literature to see what is currently known about the topic and to find research support for the practice change you are recommending. You may use a topic from the list at the link below or may investigate a topic of your choice as long as it pertains to NP practice. If you are unsure of your topic, please reach out to your instructor. Be sure to provide speaker’s notes for all slides except the title and reference slides.
List of Possible Topics (Links to an external site.)
Creating a Professional Presentation (Links to an external site.)
Create an 8-12 slide PowerPoint Presentation that includes the following:
- Introduction: slide should identify concepts to be addressed and sections of the presentation. Include speaker’s notes that explain, in more detail, what will be covered.
- Evidence-based projects: slide should explain the general importance of master’s-prepared nurses engaging in evidence-based projects related to nursing practice and profession. Provide speaker’s notes with additional detail and support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
- Conceptual Model: slide should provide an illustration of a conceptual model that could be used to develop an evidence-based project. Possible models include The John’s Hopkins or Advancing Research and Clinical Practice through Close Collaboration (ARCC) Models or you may select another model you find in the literature. In the speaker’s notes, explain how the model would be applied to the development of an evidence-based project. Provide support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
- Area of Interest: identify an area of interest related to NP practice in which a practice change may be needed. Slide should identify the area of interest and what is currently known on the topic. Speaker’s notes more fully explain what is currently known and should provide rationale for why the area of interest is important to NP practice. Provide support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
- Issue/concern and recommendation for change: slide should identify a specific concern related to your general area of interest and your recommendation for a practice change. Speaker’s notes should more fully explain the recommended change and rationale for the change. Recommendation should be supported by at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
- Factors Influencing Change: slide should identify at least 2 internal and external factors that could impact your ability to implement your recommended change. Speaker’s notes should more fully explain how the factors you’ve identified would support or impede the implementation of your recommendations. Factors may be based on personal experience or on information you found in your research. If the identified factors come from the literature, provide reference citations to support your ideas.
- NONPF Competencies: slide identifies at least two NONPF Competencies that are relevant to an evidence-based project related to your area of interest. Speaker’s notes should explain how the competencies relate to your area of interest. Provide support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
- Conclusion: slide provides summary points of presentation. Speaker’s notes provide final comments on the topic.
Preparing the presentation
- Application: Use Microsoft Power Point to create the PowerPoint presentation.
- Length: The PowerPoint presentation must be 8-12 total slides (excluding title and reference slides).
- Speaker notes are used and include in-text citations when applicable.
- A minimum of four (4) scholarly literature references must be used.
- Submission: Submit your file: Last name_First initial_Wk5Assessment_Area of Interest.
Best Practices in Preparing the Project
The following are best practices in preparing this project:
- Review directions thoroughly.
- Follow submission requirements.
- Make sure all elements on the grading rubric are included.
- Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.
- Review the Creating a Professional Presentation located resource.
- Ideas and information that come from scholarly literature must be cited and referenced correctly.
- Abide by CCN academic integrity policy.
Please click the icon below to purchase full solution at $10
The post NR500NP Week 6: Area of Interest Power Point Presentation appeared first on Chartered Tutorials.
Here, you can get a writer to help you with a variety of written assignments. We write essays, research papers, term papers, coursework, article critique, annotated bibliography, reaction paper, research proposal, discussion, and even dissertations. The service is available 24/7 and there are more than 200 essay writers to choose from.
If you are seeking for fast and reliable essay help, you got on the right page. Our essay writing services are quick, discrete and professional and it takes only 5 minutes to place an order! After that, it is all handled for you! Once we have your project specifications, we do all the legwork associated with getting your project done by the best writer possible in the shortest amount of time.