Develop a well-researched paper based on the Xerox case study on pages 31 through 36 of the textbook for your current organization or one you have worked in the past that critically analyzes:
- The quality methodologies or practices that the company uses or plans to use to align performance excellence with its business objectives,
- The quality management system that focuses on meeting customers’ needs and practices to help build a customer-focused culture along with techniques to enhance design of work processes, process control, and process improvement,
- Tools and techniques that support Six Sigma philosophy, quality in product design, or statistical process control (SPC) for monitoring either the company’s manufacturing or its service processes. Include at least one relevant chart or figure in describing the tools and techniques.
In addition to a critical analysis, provide suggested improvement steps/actions based on what you have learned in this course to help the company achieve performance excellence. Incorporate scholarly sources and the text to support your analysis.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least four outside sources, three of which must be peer-reviewed.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must use own words, no plagiarism.
The post Develop a Well-Research Paper Based on the Xerox Case Study appeared first on Healthtermpapers.com.
Here, you can get a writer to help you with a variety of written assignments. We write essays, research papers, term papers, coursework, article critique, annotated bibliography, reaction paper, research proposal, discussion, and even dissertations. The service is available 24/7 and there are more than 200 essay writers to choose from.
If you are seeking for fast and reliable essay help, you got on the right page. Our essay writing services are quick, discrete and professional and it takes only 5 minutes to place an order! After that, it is all handled for you! Once we have your project specifications, we do all the legwork associated with getting your project done by the best writer possible in the shortest amount of time.