Option #1: From Concept to Implementation Multinational Product
Your final Portfolio Project is a PowerPoint presentation. The presentation must use slide notes. The notes section will support the content for each slide. Your presentation should be 18-22 slides (not including the title and research references slides).
In Week 3 you completed a preliminary deliverable for this project, submitting the industry with which you are familiar along with a multinational company that operates in this industry. For this company consider the Upstream Process and Responsibility framework (See Figure 1.2 in the textbook). Describe how you would take a hypothetical new product or service from concept to creation, then to commercialization, and finally to implementation in a country other than the U.S.
Your presentation will be organized by two parts. The first part is a description of new product development concepts while the second part is application to your hypothetical new product concept.
Part I: Descriptions of concepts should include:
- description of the ideation approach of the new product/service addressed in Part II,
- description of a business case
- description of project oversight
- description of beta testing
- description of prelaunch readiness and training
- description of launch execution
Part II: This section includes the application, analysis, formulation, and evaluation of the product launch using the principles from this course. Include the following:
- Describe the hypothetical new product.
- Provide the competitive analysis with rationale for the product’s success.
- Summarize the business case.
- Specify beta tests and defend your recommendations.
- Construct the strategy formulation in relation to the product/service launch.
- Analyze and evaluate the country’s cultural and external differences with their respective application to product/service launch.
- Analyze the strategy implementation on one of the following: systems, people, or process fit.
- Write a presentation that has 18-22 slides.
- Include a title and a reference page.
- At least six outside academic and professional references that provide information and guidance for your assignment. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Outside sources include academic and research other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.
- Follow the formatting outlined in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
See the Portfolio Project grading rubric in Module 8 for details.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Analyze and evaluate the country’s cultural and external differences with their respective application to product/service launch. appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Analyze and evaluate the country’s cultural and external differences with their respective application to product/service launch. was first posted on September 14, 2020 at 8:13 pm.
©2019 “Nursing Assignment”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here, you can get a writer to help you with a variety of written assignments. We write essays, research papers, term papers, coursework, article critique, annotated bibliography, reaction paper, research proposal, discussion, and even dissertations. The service is available 24/7 and there are more than 200 essay writers to choose from.
If you are seeking for fast and reliable essay help, you got on the right page. Our essay writing services are quick, discrete and professional and it takes only 5 minutes to place an order! After that, it is all handled for you! Once we have your project specifications, we do all the legwork associated with getting your project done by the best writer possible in the shortest amount of time.